Langsung ke konten utama

My friend

   B ing
 my name is ayu werna yanti  have 3 friends sahabat.nama my best friend is the first is yeni emilia, yeni has humorous nature, and fun at the time we gather him slalu for the life of his atmosphere, but one trait he that I do not like him easy to get angry.and the second is lidia basilisa he is the best friend for me he is a wise man in any case and he slalu so mediate between us if we have problems, but the nature of him that I do not like is he easily sulk. and the third is the joint natalia he is my third best friend he is a hardworking person he is trying to make his own money without burdening his parents his nature when his car is he is patient is not easily confused and not easily angry yes it has an adult attitude that we may not have in the future our age now .. but one trait he does not like he is people like cuek.persahabatan this we intertwine from high school and now we have been separated to find his way each but we still sring communication though only through whatsapan and as his, with them is a kebhagian for me they are not only a friend to me but they are also brothers because hard to be happy we are slalu ber for one of my hope for this friendship may always be like this though maybe not as tight as high school at least we keep it up till later you one in my life reinforcement friends in happy and difficult.





B.indonesia

Nama saya ayu werna yanti saya mempunyai 3 orang sahabat sahabat saya yang pertama adalah yeni emilia adalah orang yang homoris dan lucu dia selalu membuat hidup suasana ketika kita kumpul. tapi satu sifat dia yang saya tidak sukai dia orang nya pemarah.dan nana sahabat saya yg kedua adalah lidia basilisa dia adalah seorang sahabat yang selau menjadi penegah antara kami jika kami punya masalah tapi ada satu sifat dia yang saya tidak suka dia mempunyai sifat pemalu dan nama sahabat saya yang ketiga adalah Sendi natalia dia adalah orang yang pekerja keras iya berusaha mencari uang sndiri tanoa harus membebani orang tua nya tapi satu sifat dia yang tidak saya sukai yaitu cuek.kami memulai persahabatan kami dari SMA kami susah senang selalu bersama mreka bukan hanya sahabat bagiku mereka adalah saudara mereka selalu ada saat senang maupun susah dan sekarang kami tidak bersama lagi karena harus meneruskan jalan masing-masing walaupun kami tidak bersama tapi kami selalu komunikasi walaupun hanya melalu wathshap dan lain nya.harapan kedepan nya smoga persahabatan ini akan terjaga sampai selama nya walau tak seindaj masa SMA.mreka adalah satu bagiku saurada ku.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

R=ROSIANTI                     :F1261171011 A= AYU WERNA YANTI :F1261171033 H=HILDEGARDIS RIA    : BAHASA INGGRIS R:  Hi A:  Hi too R:  What is your name A:  My name is ayu werna yanti, usually called   ayu, I come from sekadau region, and your           name who R:  my name is rosianti usually called rosi, and i  come from subdistrict meliau sanggau district A:  oh so greetings know rosi R:  greetings back ayu, ayu what you feel hungry A:  yes rosi aq feel quite hungry, let's go to the cafeteria R:   let's leave ......... ouch how the tables are   already in full H:  hi ayu, come here yu still have empty table here A:  hi we'll be right there H:  what do you want to order what food? I've   ordered gado-gado, because I really like gado- gado A:  if so I want to order the food of the field,  because I really like the food of the Padang food. R:  and I want to order a chicken seuhah just  because I like spicy food A:  oh he you two hav

Traveling

Nama saya ayu werna yanti Saya sangat suka jalan-jalan kepantai.unutuk persiapan jalan kita harus memperhatikan kondisi tubuh kita, dan kendaraan bermotor misalnya sebelum kita berangkat kita harus tahu motor kita di keadan yang bagus atau harus diperbaiki terlebih dahulu. Kami cek busi, ban, rantai, bensi, dan surat dan di pantai kita juga harus menyiapkan handuk, ganti baju, sampho, sikat gigi karena, dan uang karena saat kita selesai menikmati pantai kita mandi pantai tentunya kita. akan membersihkan diri di wc dan itu semua yang saya butuhkan .. saya suka pantai karena pantai menurut saya adalah tempat yang cocok untuk lepas landas semua diri kita yang letih kita bisa menikmati air lautnya yang indah, ombaknya menerjang dan banyak lagi. Pantai yang juga memiliki keindahan saat matahari terbenam di sana terasa udara bertiup sekuat membawa semua masalah yang ada di dalam diri kita. dan pada saat rileks untuk makan dan menyiapkan kamera makanan yang kita makamkan saat kita selesai ber

Tugas miss dini

My name is ayu werna yanti I am from sekadau now I live in sepakat 2 I have two sister my hobby singing I also have a penchat in collecting doll barby  I am the first child of there siblings I chose to continde study in fkip untan and its proper frodi ips because of the ideals of small want to become a techer and why my choice to frodi ips becaus I fancy social science yes from studying social sciense I feel more understand about social life,structur in socil and what norms to be obeyed in the life of society.I also like the calor of one of them is the color red,why do I like the red color 1.I think I am red is brave 2.red is a color that gives the spirit and red also one symbol of the color of the flag of indonesia I was born from a catholik family every sunday I do not want any activities outside because sunday is a day where our time we are cristian to praside te god when we come to god.as a student I want to with the task that I right because I am here not only for the future,the n